Farming - JUP/ETH
How to farm JUP/ETH on Ethereum
- 1.Open Metamask
- 2.Add JUP token - 0x4B1E80cAC91e2216EEb63e29B957eB91Ae9C2Be8
If you have already added one of these previously Click on Import Tokens and it will import the specific tokens that already exist in your Metamask wallet.
- Click Import tokens at the bottom
- Input the token address from above
- Click Add Custom Token
- 1.Go to Kucoin and purchase $ETH and $JUP
- 2.If this is your first time purchasing a crypto currency, you will need to hold $ETH in order to purchase $JUP.
- 3.Click on Buy Crypto (this can be found on the main screen on mobile, while you will need to navigate to the Assets page on desktop
- 4.Choose FastBuy, P2P, OR Third-Party
- 5.If this is your first time purchasing through Kucoin, they will walk you through KYC verification steps and it will take some time for that to get completed, so be patient. It can take a few days.
- 6.If you have purchased before, consider Fast Buy as Kucoin handles the transaction directly and there are less fees associated and it clears immediately
- 7.Choose ETH as your desired currency to purchase and the amount of money you wish to spend in your currency denomination (U.S. Dollar in my case).
- 8.Once you have $ETH you can purchase $JUP in whatever quantity you desire (You will need a LOT more $JUP than $ETH (for instance, you can purchase about 3000 – 4000 $JUP and about $80 - $85 U.S. Dollars worth of $ETH and that should allow you to start farming well)
NOTE: The $JUP and US Dollar figures are illustrative purposes only to illustrate the proportion of $JUP to $ETH and this is not an exact figure or recommendation
The coins you wish to withdraw MUST be in the Main Account. They cannot be in Trading or other accounts on KuCoin.
- 1.Choose the coin you wish to withdraw, Click Withdraw
- 2.Open Metamask extension or browser page
- 3.Copy the Metamask address (top Middle in Metamask)
- 4.Paste that address in the Wallet Address: box in KuCoin
- 5.Choose ERC20(ETH) as the Network in the Network dropdown
- 6.Choose the amount of that coin you want to withdraw – Click Max if you want to withdraw all
- 7.Input any Remarks (not required)
- 8.Click Confirm Button at the bottom
- 9.Wait 3-5 minutes for your coins to show up in Metamask
**Make 100% sure you have pasted the Metamask address correctly – this goes for all addresses you use now and in the future. . . ALWAYS double check it is correct – The wrong address can mean lost funds and no one can get them back for you**
- 2.Connect your MetaMask Wallet
- 3.You should see your JUP balance at the top right for the first Gray box
- 4.Click Max or type an amount in the gray box
- 5.You should see your ETH balance above the bottom gray box
NOTE: If you click Max on the ETH box it will input the correct JUP to match the amount of ETH you have. Ensure you leave a small amount of ETH for transaction fees on Ethereum network.
- 1.Click Enable – a Metamask window will pop up and you need to click Confirm inside this window
- 2.The Supply button should turn pink and you need to click it
- 3.A box will pop up – Click confirm
- 4.A Metamask window will pup up – Click confirm
- 5.You now have Uni-V2 LP Tokens!!
- 2.Connect your MetaMask Wallet – Top Right
- 3.Your Uni-V2 LP tokens should show as the “LP tokens in wallet”
- 4.Click Stake
- 5.Click Max
- 6.Click Approve
- 7.A Metamask window will pop up
- 8.Click Confirm
- 9.Click Stake
- 10.A Metamask window will pop up
- 11.Click Confirm
- 12.Sit back and watch the "Unclaimed rewards” box fill up
Click Harvest whenever you wish
When you do this a Metamask window will pop up
Click confirm and refresh the browser
Open Metamask and within a minute or so your harvested JUP will show up in your balance on Metamask
IMPORTANT: Once you have harvested some JUP you can top off your ETH and ETH and restake any JUP balance in your Metamask wallet by starting on the Add Liquidity – Uniswap page and following the instructions through to this page. Remember to refresh your browser after each time you add liquidity.